Nuffnang

Thursday, March 26, 2009

So, I've spent my 1 week holidays at Hong Kong =D
It's cold right there that time. So there are many smokers, everywhere~ The weather over there are cold so they smoke to warm themself. Malaysia's weather hot like hell why do they smoke? Ish.. Not cool at all okay =P

So here are the randoms pictures!

Waiting for dimsum ;D

Yummy-yummm

After dinner, went to "Lui Yan Gai"
saw this real weird panties. haha! It's for boys. Kinda cute~ lol xD



Madagascar 2!
While
waiting for the dolphin show!
I wanna kiss the dolphin too!! :D

Modeling meh ?



Night market.

Ah, forgot what this place called.
So many ang mo, yet there are all alcoholic drinks. Pubs i think ?



She said sorry to the camera man.

Jelly-fishy~!

Us with leng lui

Cheong Fun at Shen Zhen! It's really nice ;P

Shen Zhen. Our's World! xD

LOL. I dont play this cuhs it's so damn hot. Only my sister and my cousin play it.
It's really funny . Walking on the water.. Nah, not for me.
Like, lacking of air inside the ball? Will faint anytime!

see so hot! lol xP



The fishes really scary =.='

Another sumptuous dinner! xD

No comments: