Nuffnang

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wuahahah, I laughed alot in school today. This few days we like to sing in class.
Disturb the others. lalala :P We purposely dont sing it well one~~ haha!
Then Ah Poi go complain with my sis that I'm really noisy at class. Dang, haha..

And hor, dont kno what's wrong with that Miss Chia =.='
We done the homework and say we not done it!
"I dont want to mark anymore, you all mark yourself. You never complete you work. wasting my time!" =.=''
"Come, copy the answers. You all are good in copy." !@##$
"All the exercise for chapter 4, 5, 6.... you all want to do or not is up to you. I dont care anymore." Hell, this is soooooo dam good. For me, it's a big NO to do her work!!

Finished it also kena scold.You mecok i also will mecok one eh.
You dont want mark, I dont do lor. =.=''

Oh ya, today our physic teacher were not in class and Mr. Ckh take over the class for him.
Yeah, acted cute for sure.She said alot of major principle, then dont kno why connected to "she wont interested in little boys like them."

Then, one of my classmates, wenlin said " You so old we also dont want la~~!" (in chinese)
Wuahahaha! This really make me LOL. Strongly agree with that :P

After recess, we have the "U-tube" experiment (chemistry).
Every group take the retort clamp to clamp the U-tube for sure. But we, our group, sikong beng and take the galvonometer to prop up the U-tube. (We used our brain mar)
Then, thanks to Panyen lor.. he come to our table and asked for Foolscap papers.
He lean on the table, at the same time, Neng said "Dont pushed the U-tube!!"
"Piak" the U-tube falled and all the solutions poured.
hahaha! "Ke kiang" lor, dont want take the retort clamp~

For the 2nd experiment, we know dy. Go and get the retort clamp dy.
ish.. next time hor, dont lazy la nah, take retort clamp or a beaker to support the tube tube thing. haha..

No comments: