Nuffnang

Friday, April 09, 2010

Phuket trip! Day 1 :)

Late post! I've got no time to update. *teehee*
So, day 1 of Phuket trip babeh! ;D
We took MAS to KL and then AA to Phuket :) Phuket Island! We are here~~! okay, this is not important.. just to make my post look longer. haha!


KLIA food court.

LCCT Starbucks :)
"Mmmm, so nice!"

Old Town.

Ang mo & me D:
Not purposely fit him in the picture okeh?
The picture would look just great without him! :P

Kay, me, ger & xin :)
In the toilet!

Arrived Phuket Island!
The 1st place we visit! Factory Outlet Store! :D
Nothing much to buy also... Not cheap ler...







had our lunch 1st. Dont kno we were too hungry or what..
The food there were really nice! :D
even a simple fried rice can make me feel that I'm so blessed! hahaha

Mmmm... Thai kuay tiaw ;)

After had our lunch and shopping, headed on to the next station.
Err, I forgot the name of the place D:
Whatever, a place to see the view la. hehe..




Check in hotel!
We stay at Baan Lai Mai hotel. The hotel is quite nice :)
Can see the view of the beach. I likey!

View from our room.

Night band.


Bathroom!

Okay, after some rest, out for dinner! :)

In the restaurant .
My cousin & me.



Teehee, fried rice again!
Their fried rice is just so nice.. Mmmm~

Crab cakes :D

Sotong ahhh!

Yummy! This is nice! :D
omg, I'm drooling....


吃饱饱,去走走 :)
walking street!
We thought that we could see many pretty lady boys,
but... uhhh, not pretty de got la.. Old one somemore! =='''



Restaurants, Pubs, Bars~~



Shopping paradise! :D @Juggeylon.


My beloved family ^^

Papa & mama .









--to be continue :)

No comments: