Nuffnang

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sports Day again duh~
I'm not taking part in any event but I wear House T-Shirt go. As our teacher told us that,for those who are not involved, should be wearing school uniform. But, Not for us :P
Okay, then my house's teacher saw me & asked,
"What you take part?"
Shocked and said, "Err, baaaas-ketball. " & then fast fast supplied that I'm just the backup =P
"Then you kno what time must go to the court?"
"errr, dont kno"
"Haiyo, why you dont kno. (handed me the time-table) Find yourself, teacher cannot see it clearly."
"Oh, 10.40am"
"Kno dy hor? You must be there earlier you know? Backup also must go."
"oh, okay."
Lucky nothing happen to me lor! :P

So the game started.
Quite bored de lor.. And we started to take pictures. (the pictures is in my friend's camera.)
After that, when we were on our way back from Toilet,
it's time for bola baling Perempuan A. The same teacher, she cant find the took parkers.
She saw me and asked,
"Did you see LimX ?"
"No wor."
"Where did she go har?" (talking to herself)

I continue to walk. Then she comes after me,
"You go, not enough ppl right now."
"HAR?! What?! I dont kno how to play lahh!"
"Dont care la, just go in to fill up the number of players."
Not until I reply her and she directly pushed me into the field!
Walau weh, I really dont kno what the hell is bola baling =.='

So I was in the field, surprisingly, all of us in the field also dont kno how to play. =.='
LUCKILY, 2 girls of my house's came. One is the german ;D
So the other girl and I get out from the field, quickly. Yes, very quickly.. lalala~
I am safe~~ :P

What we've waited for is the time to go home! the basketball competition. haha!
Shout and scream like crazy again, like we always did :X
And the Final result is............. Yay! Jujur won the match! XD
Well, it's not bad for the Setia one. But what i saw is only that two boys were shooting the goal :X
Anyway, Jujur is still the best! Wuahahahaa :P

No comments: