Nuffnang

Thursday, August 06, 2009

HAHAHA! I've passed my driving test! :D
Sooooo damn happy can~ lalala :P
and congrats to them who passed the test too~ !
Also, thanks for my friends who wished me ;D
Most of all, thanks uncles and aunty or course! ;)

we went there at 8 in the morning and waited until 12pm.
sitting at there like nuts. We sit at there and watch the others who are taking the test.
the 1st three cars failed at naik bukit. make me more nervous =.=''
Lucky i get a better car :) & a good JPJer.
Erm, and I not very sure which is kiri and which is kanan =.='
so when he asked me to turn to kiri, I must confirm with him 1st. hahah
Pssst, better than my dad :P My dad will be very loud when I make a mistake~ hehee..
At least he(JPJ) still joking sometimes :)


yes yes yes! :D wuahaha~

No comments: