Nuffnang

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Tired . It's 3 on 3 basketball competition in our skool today :)
I went, to support my friends mar ;) hehe.
Here are some random pictures. I have nothing to do but to take pictures. Yep, camera girl. haha


3 of them took part in the competition. But not me.
I've never touch basketball before, okay?
Asked me to take part, hell, let the ball chase me but not I play the ball :)

Choo & Yang :D

Whadda pose is that? haha
their team are 'good'? lol
Nice to watch they play :) She's cute!



Piyi~ you sad ah? hahah















Nice shoot, pheiling ;D

Do her cute cute face pulok~~

when closing ceremony and prize giving.
It's almost the end, you can see I'm really tired...

Congratz, JONAS! :D LOL
They won the 3rd place!

Yay! Our girl's winner :D
*CrossOver* Cheers ^^


After the game, we head on to Pizza for our dinner :) I'm totally starved although I dont play.
& thanks JONAS for the treat :) I'm full after that . hoho!

the little girl cry-out-loud. hahaa.




So, here is the video of the competition of primary skool students. The team which I said one of the girl is cute. They were all cute alright.
Enjoy :) Err, ya.. Obviously, you can see that the taller one(In black) letting the short one(In white) to shoot. hahah. Too bad, I dont took the video of the cute girl(long haired) shout as she passed the ball to the other. LOL



took this when having lunch at Pizza hut.
just fooling around with choo. haha xD

No comments: