Nuffnang

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Well, everything still going well :)
at least I s t i l l can do the papers.
But, not for the 'Gaya Bahasa' part! Ughh..

Forget about it.

Movies wanna watch!
-2012
-The Final Destination
-New Moon
-Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!

Gah, but too bad. Kelantan dont have ANY cinema!
Err, but used to have cinema before right? If I'm not mistaken :/ Anyway, it's damn long time ago.
What's wrong with the Kelantan's Government, restrict a cinema to be open to the public?
Stopping us to have some entertainment. Boring!

As a Kelantanese, we teenagers are bored! Dont you, friends? (I'll kick your ass if you tell me you're not :P)
For most of the boys, lucky there are pool and snookers for them. At least they can have some entertainment during their weekends. I bet that the snooker centre(especially KB mall's) are always full at Friday :P
Yeah, I know. There are bowling centres also, KB mall again. Ah yes, Billion too! =.='
I used to play bowling with my friends before. Years ago, and that's the only entertainment for us during our weekends!

At that time, the bowling centre at KB mall were still 'new' for us. So that's okay for us to wear the 'not so stinky yet' shoes =.=' But now, ahhh... I've never stepped in that place for years already! (Okay, I exaggerrated) Can you imagine the stinky smell years before until now? How worst it would be... I dont want to maltreat my feet :P lalala~

I've been awaiting for the Pelangi Mall to open very very long time ago.
At least still can go there 'walk walk see see' or one more place for us to shop maybe.
But look at it, time passed and passed and pass. Until now, no results also. *sigh sigh*

Parkson was started last week i think.
Inside so many shops still not yet open =.='' Aiyah, cincai la.. Inside Parkson still okok lah :P
And hor, I want to complain about the basement parking. Omg, when you're going down the basement with your car, I'm so scare that the car turned over (Okay, exaggerated again) because of the TOO slope driveways to basement.

In fact, there are more Kopitiam than activity centers in Kelate =.=''
Ok lor, the best place for our entertainment is Kopitiam lor.
"Kia, go yumchaaaaa..." =.=''


By the way, here is the URL for the trailer of Alvin and the Chipmucks 2! :D
Soooooo cute! I still love Theodore~ wuahaha xD

(Because of the 'Embedding disabled by request'so cant post up the video here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ydELQlvT0

No comments: