Nuffnang

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The gathering :)

So, this is the last gathering before Panyen, Cheehwa & Boonsiew going to KL for further study.
I will miss u guys loads! :D
we had our dinner at err sorry I dont kno the place. hehe
whatever.. AND AND! This is the 1st time Yaapin be our driver :D haha
quite nervous one u kno! :P

Here are some photos.
Hmm... I felt that my phone's 2.0 camera is better than Panyen's new bought phone which is 12.1 mega pixel's! lalalala :P

The threes and me and yaapin and piyi *teehee*

The threes and me and yaapin and piyi and neng! hahaha.

Lengluis :)
Yiling, Tzesie (the one who planned) , Bernai! :D

Four of us :)
Okay, I am so dark! sunburn not yet cured! D:

The guys.

Obviously, these are the girls :) haha!

Me & Yaapin~

Yiling & me!
why I looked fat in this picture? hmm.. perhaps it's a good news for me? :P

Okay, very cute.

Panyen & me. You owe me a meal! lalala xP

Ah Yang, freedom from NS :D yay~! haha



Lornjhinn & the me!

Choo & me.
He's going to jail dy D:
you should understand my jail is not the real jail yeah ;)
gonna miss you too!

Cheeyong & me.
Whenever I met him, he is in this tee. ''HOW''
hahaha!

Boonsiew, cheeyong, panyen & yeow.
Panyen is a nerd! wuahahaha xP

Cheehwa.
Bye cheehwa, gonna miss you too :)

Another guy who returned from NS! :D
wenlin & me!
& you owe me a Japanese meal~! lalala xP

Guys, do take care over there & dont forget us! :D
Bye! Joi Kin! Zai Jian! Sayoonaraaaa!

No comments: