Nuffnang

Monday, March 08, 2010

Miss the hang outs with friends! :)
right, the SPM result gonna release soon! REAL SOON! D:
I'm so nervous! Whatever, nervous also cannot change the result. haha


Straighten my hair yesterday. hehe
I'm quite nervous one u kno! Dont kno how it will looks like after I straighten them.
but still okay lah, I'm satisfied with my hair xD
My hairdresser very cute de wor, he kept on peeking me when he is working on my hair. haha!
& when we were eye to eye, he turned away quickly (acting like very serious nuh) lol. and and! I knew that he is not a professional, but he acts like he is! hahah. Can see that thru his action & face expression :P

well, i'm still lucky that ''chan-ho'' is my hairdresser lah :P
fyi, we gave them the name & talked a lot of nonsense. My sis's hairdresser is ''lam-fung'' & mine we addressed him as ''chan-ho''! hahaha.. Chan-ho done my hair wor, how can I not satisfied right? ;P

yay~ I've dyed my hair! see! :P
see anot see anot? haha



guys, still remember this? haha. My sis found this tamagochi in her drawer.
A period in time, very ''heng'' this de leh! haha.
cute right?! lalala xD My sis gave it to me & i would take gooooood care of it! LOL.


shopped at Pavilion today.
& I'm so tired liaw!

Night peeps!

No comments: