Nuffnang

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Self-made dog treat!

So my holidays start officially! Like finally! 
Well, I'm too free while waiting for the course to start after my finals, and I did this, self-made dog treat for Chanel! Awww how blissful are you, Chanel! 

Get the recipe from a friend and shopped for the ingredients! I actually quite like to shop for groceries with friends. That's a different feeling aha! 

So to make the dog treat you'll just need:
2 cups of flour, 
1 cup oats, 
1/3 cups peanut butter. (I just feel that it's enough)
1/2 cup of water.
That's all. Ah.. of course and some loves! 


And start!
Whisk the flour, oats and peanut butter together. 
Preheat the oven to 325° F!

Create an indentation and flatten it. Whats next? Choose ur favorite cookie shape! 

tadaaa.. peanuts and pears? 

After that send them into the oven!
Bake for 30 minutes depends on the thickness, if they're thin decrease the time.
Leave the peanut butter dog treats in the oven, once it's turned off, to cool.

Tadaaaa my self-made dog treats with loves! 
Yeah you can see that there are some looked dark because they are too thin and over baked.  
Lastly, placed them into a container when they're completely cooled! 

Easy right?!
I've tasted it and it's just smell nice and tasteless. HAHA! Well, as long as Chanel loves it!




No comments: