Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Just another day.

It has been a longgggg time I didnt update about my outings! Since.... errr It's Instagram fault. bleh... HAHA! 
As you know, a picture speaks a thousand words. So, upload this upload that on Instagram and tell it all... 

Got nothing to do after the sem break, cannot back hometown and I just want to rot in the house being a "otaku" aka 宅女! Only 2 days and aku sudah tak boleh tahan! Asked my sis out to sing K, yeah only both of us. Good wad, sing all you can all you like cause there is no one else to snatch the mic from you HEHE! :P More people more fun indeed, but sometime you just want... not really fun. But its fun too. Erk...
Well, we sang for 5 hours non-stop as my sis dated her friends to join for dinner after that or else we will make it 6 hours! 


Outfit of the day! Simply love the dress which I bought online! 
Gonna dye my hair soon!! Hate the black roots ugh! 


So went to met my sis's friends after singing session.
We are going to have our dinner at Sri Petaling as my sis told me that there's a really really really nice Korean Cuisine. Alright, I would go that far (From Pavilion to Sri Petaling by lrt) for food despite I'm getting rounder and rounder!   美食是天堂啊!

When I'm around that area, I just realized that I've tried this Korean Cuisine, Mi Na Rae, before with my friends. LOL!
Well alright, it's nice indeed because I like it since my first try with my friends.

My sis and her friends and me! Ohhhh and the mouth watering korean foooooood! Nom nom nom....


Say Cheeeeeeeese! Ooops I guess only I did that. 


Last, selca photo! 
Goodnight!  


No comments: