Nuffnang

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Lovely July ♥ Boyfie's birthday ♥

A very well-spent month I guess! 
 Boyfie came back from Aus and it's his birthday month and also assignments period. Suppose to be very busy but luckily I have awesome groupmates make everything went smooth. Hahah! 
Prepare for boyfie bday celebration a week earlier as there were assignments to be settled, gah. Make reservation at The Hills (which I actually seek for friend's suggestion where is the best place to celebrate) and ordered customized cake! 

So here we are, The Hills! I've heard someone told me that the foods there are not that yummy, can't recall who said that hmmm... Oh well, I've tried and they're just nice! Yummy yum!  

The Green Monster RM28 (Lamb patty) 
Boyf actually dont consume mutton but he actually likes this! 

Nanchos RM25. 
A very palatable snacks comes with chili con carne. 

Their signature drink, Watermelon Slush RM40.
I took a sip and hmm... watermelon slush taste like this... LOL
It tastes better at the end 

There were a lot more dishes which I didn't took all of them as we were too busy eating our own dishes and when the food served the others started to eat and the food "spoil" and so I didnt capture it. LOL
Well the food rating there I'll give a 10/10!

21/7, 12am sharp and here comes the birthday song from the staffs. Boyfie's abit drunk drunk liao at that moment. HAHA!

Very traditionally blow the candle after the song!

SEE! Face red red ady! 


Of course a photo of me and him 

                                                              

Here's the photo of the customized cake from Cakesmaniac.
It tastes very nice too! Personally does not like the fondant but the others like it and they finished'em all.

You can contact her fb here : Cakesmaniac 
Oh ya, she does not provide delivery which you need to collect yourself at her house at Mont Kiara. Thanks Sara for helping me to collect the cake! Appreciate it a lot! 

The next day, another little celebration at Thirty8 Restaurant and Lounge
Love the atmosphere there, a very good place for high-tea. Imma date my girls here one day! 

Boyfie&Me

Aren't we cute? Awww... Hahaha!

Mad love the view from the restaurant. It would be even nice at night right! 

Selcas at one of a friend's house and chilling with little bit of wine. 
I've forgotten where we went before this... I-darts? Cause we went almost every night and now I'm confused. LOL. 
Boyfie's bday come to an end! I hope you enjoyed your big day b! 


No comments: