Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The 四千金 ♥ Belated 21st!

Oh hellos! Here's another 21st birthday post! 
It's a very surprised belated birthday from the loves ♥ 四千金! 
FYI the name was given by our secondary school teacher. Teehee!

So, here's how the surprised happened.  

I was working at Sephora Starhill on that day. One of my friend, Neng said she was there buying LinkinPark's concert ticket and asked me to wait for her to go back together. So I waited her at BaskinRobbin as I need some place to sit! (Why didnt go meet her?!) Very tired standing for 6 hours u kno! HAHA! I waited her sibeh long around 1 hour like that ishhh! :P 

Then, when she showed up, she told me her friend asked her to buy macaroons at Ben's... So I told her TWG's macaroon's nicer! But she said her friend die die also wan Ben's. Ok lo no choice then go Ben's lo. 

So we're at Ben's and I saw familiar faces! Piyi first then Yaapin and her bf, Mega. I'm really shocked as I don't know they were here! At first I thought, "why they are here?! Why never tell me?!
Very fast, I saw balloons and cake and I know what's going on! 

You know what, I'm really exhausted at that time but tiredness just "pooooof!" thoroughly when I saw them! ♥ ♥ ♥
The 四千金 ! 

Rainbow cakey! 
ehem nice to see rightttttttt! 



祝大家 会像我一样 越来越美丽! 
HAHAHAHA!! 
okay just kidding. 
祝大家 一切顺顺利利... 好老套 -____-"

 
Yaapin & me. 
A supermodel friend of mine, still pretty as usual. Come all the way from Melacca to celebrate my birthday! So touching! 
OKAY I'm bullshitting because her bf is here and she comes here every weekend! 
Still, thanks! 

Piyi & me! 
Die die also wan to get the balloons into the photo!  
Cute cute piyi and never debate with her as you will never win! Haha! Always love to have conversation with her which really brings laughter to us! 
Also, thanks! 

Neng & me!
A very good housemate and also room mate, she's an ignorant one for me, always blur blur like that!
 Hahaha! Well, thanks for all the "lies" which I actually trusted them all. LOL
See how much I trusted you!!
Thanks, too!  
  
She insisted to kiss me! How sweet is that right?!  Hahaha!
XOXO

The only group photo and the only photo Mega's in! Teehee! 

Pressie from them! 


I am blessed to have you girls in my life and thanks for the belated surprise!
  Late is better than never right?! 
You girls just make my 21st a perfect one! 
I love you girls! 
xoxo




No comments: