Nuffnang

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Worst feelings!

Saw this post which listed down the worst feelings in the world from fb, some points which are exactly true for me. 

This gonna be a long post with craps. teehee!



The first one is exactly how I feel right now! Remember the nightmare I've mentioned from the previous post? Yes, it's bout the test! I've always waited for tips or guidelines from lecturer before I start my revision, one week earlier before the finals. I don't read extra notes apart from the tips. Hehe...

I used the most effort on this subject,(because hell lot need to memorize compare to other subs) jotted down the notes from textbooks (which doesn't provide any useful information, cause our lecturer uses different text books for our notes but we kiamsiap only bought 1 textbook which cover only 1/10 from our exam guidelines.), online search from E-books, and from some friends. 

This was the third paper which we have only one day to memorize all the points after the 2nd paper. Never nap after my 2nd paper(Nap is very important to me OK! LOL) and started to memorize and memorize and memorizeeeee. Okay la one day plus la... Memorize non-stop until the next day keep memorize and memorize. Of course got sleep la so important I wont skip sleeping! Lol. Same exam's daily routine. I even woke up at 3am for this paper for final revision. (3am so early?! Yeah told ya hellllll lot need to memorize and I'm afraid I forgot them all, just in case. Haha)

We followed exactly the tips given by our lecturer and were quite confidence cause I remember all the points quite well. BUT THEN! I stunned once I read the question paper. wtf is this?! Which points which slides?! I only able to answer a few questions. I even got no time to finish the paper! The first time.  Don't know how to do but still able to write for 3 hours eh? Pro Forma balance sheet took quite a lot of  time and it's bloody difficult compare with the PYQ. We can do well for the pyq but...... ugh.

All of us with the same feelings after the test. Sigh.
Altho I haven't get the results but I've already know what it would be. The worst feeling ever!

Well, getting replace in the friendship, I've not met this problem before which I don't wish to too. Lol. I love all my crazy friends and they love me too!  

The third one, being ignored would never feel great. But somehow I think I ignore people quite alot eh? Hahaha! But still, it's annoyed when you know the person have read your message and ignore you. Or else just don't let me know u've seen! Lol 

Having something that you're looking forward to and get cancelled ? Yeeaah. My family and I are planning to Hokkaido on October which we actually send our personal details and passport details to my mom (because my sis and I are in KL and my mom of course in our hometown LOL). We were following a tour guide which the price is reasonable and our family could afford it. I'm soooooo excited as I love traveling and it's Hokkaido! It's Japan! So excited can dai. BUT then, the next day we receive the texts from my mom telling us that the price increase around 500 per pax. Uh oh~ that's a big amount leh which exceeded our budget. So, just cancelled.  

Having to fight back tears in front of people. Hmmm usually I cannot control it well and the tears just came out like this. But I seldom cry too lah unless something really hurt my feelings. 

Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else. He only likes me  LOLOL!  But, ouch that really hurt! 

Goodbyes. I hate saying goodbyes, even to my dog whenever I'm going out.  The innocent look on her face begging me to bring her along which I can't do that and leaving her at home so lonely.  

Just some random post! Ciaoz :)


No comments: