Nuffnang

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pizzeria!

Hola! I'm back from my trip and here's the update that I supposed to post before the trip hehehe! 

Dinner with mom and sis @Pizzeria before the day we went back to KL. This is the only Italian restaurant at my hometown which I'm quite fond of it especially their pizza! Yumyum!


Me like the handwriting menu! ;)

Chicken Salad. Salad lovers would love this! I'm not one but I think it's nice!
This is very big portion, just enough for 3 of us. 

Aglio Olio Spaghetti. Not really like it cause it's tasteless. Personally still preferred spaghetti from LeVain.

My fav. Pizza! It's very big portion too. It served with mangoes, pineapples, chickens. It's crust like the NewYork Crust from Domino's which is very thin and me like it! :)

Here a closer look! Drooling arent you? :P 
Well, I AM! 


Gonna update about my Sydney trip soon! Stay tuned! :D



No comments: