Nuffnang

Friday, February 27, 2009

Wah, This 2 weeks busy for practicing Dikir Barat. So quite busy. Last week busy for moving house some more. Ish, quite hard to online also.

Just came back from my friend's house. Another nice house :D haha.
Also, a very very very cute puppy(Romie) she has!! Ah, will update those pictures soon when my own pc is done. (Using my sis lappy now.) We used to practice Dikir at her house, but she shows us her puppy and we keep playing with it! haha. Some more, the view from the condo also not bad :D Ahhh.. so nice ler. & those lame boys, no the blue blue thing behind the phone okay? :P

After that, head on to Oriental. We have our supper there. & I love the wedges! We love the wedges~! haha. Yum-yum :) Ah, & thanks Uncle Ong for treating so many of us ! :D hehe..

So, gotta go now. Good Night!
Will try to update my blog :)

No comments: