Nuffnang

Friday, May 15, 2009

"I want nobody nobody but you~" hahaa. Just kno how to sing this part :P

Two days before, Wednesday . Aha, the weather is dam hot! Like usual la...
Some more school black out twice! When add-math period, Yaapin and me sing and "dance" with the paper-made fan. hahah Ya i know, it's already hot enough..

After school, happy happy like that walk to my car lor.
Because of too many people tumpang my car, so we loaded our bags at car bonet,
and know what? After we loaded our bags, I forgot to close the bonet :X
OMG~! My mom even cant see it thru the.. front mirror? cuhs too many heads..
Drive from the bus-stop to the selling pepsi there. Lucky got one kind kind de aunty knock knock at our car and closed the bonet directly. hahaha!
at first, I dont kno what happen when we heard the 'boom'.
All of us like, "Ha mik kia eh?"
Mom, "Ohhhh, li lang bo kam bonet!!"
We were like, LOL! HOw stupid is it! Forgot to close the bonet and walk so long. Duh~~
I will remember to close it next time! xP

No comments: