Nuffnang

Saturday, May 09, 2009

I've been playing the Rubix cube for awhile ;)
Yeah, everyone is playing it. It's quite complicated but it's fun :)
I learn to do the same colour for one side. and it takes quite a long time for me to finish it! Duh~ But it's much easier when you know how *grin*

After practice for 2 or 3 days i think, finally I can finish the cube!! lalala~~~~ Thanks to their friend liao leh. hahah! :P also thanks yaapin for teaching me the steps of matching the 2nd row lah xD Weh, it's really syiok when you finish it with your own hand! I've been really jealous when I see they could finish it, now I also can finish it already. lalala~~ (LC dy)
But hor, they can finish it in few minutes or seconds, I need 5 minutes more to finish it :(

My dad challenge me this morning, he asked me to finish it in 5 minutes.
He will give me Rm100. He turns away the cube which I've already completed it.
Dad :" Okay, now finish it in 5 minutes.."
Fast fast grab the cube from his hand and started.
ISH, 5 minutes passed when I finish it. So my dad gave me just half of it.
Better than nothing. haha..

Alright, gotta get in bed now. Tata!

No comments: