Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

welcome Dexter :)


Dexter, the Golden Retriever :) My cousin bring him back yet he told my mom the day before.
Her wife dont like dogs so we keep it. He is so BIG can...

I asked my mom after my tuition.
"Golden come already not?"
"No, I say I dont want . "
"Then ko heng got bring back la?"
"No.."
*dissapointed*

but then when i reached home, I look through the door, I saw Tiffany standing there. As usual.
Once I stepped in the house, I shocked! Dexter was there, wagging~ some more, open his mouth big big. hahaa
My mom then said, "You shocked? Too bad, I cant see your expression." as she was closing/pulling the gate cuhs something wrong with the Auto-gate again.

Well, my mom said that she not gonna keep him :(
Cuhs 'bo-eng' ahh... But Dexter is really alert. Sit, hand, lay down. He do it well :P
Not like my Tiffany. Wan eat only.. hahah
But he's very busy chasing Tiffany =.='
Ah, smelly some more. haha. The owner said he not yet bath. LOL

Yay, tmr double free period ;)
Alright, gotta go now! xoxo

Dexter~~ my mom keep call him duster duster. lol

Wan go toilet ah?

My Tiffany! Still so cute! haha xD

Dexter look here!!
*Tiffany looks shocked* wuahaha.


UPDATED.

No comments: