Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cheehwa's birthday party. 121009 :)

The birthday boy & me :)

Chee hwa's 17th birthday dinner at 'Ri Man' Restaurant.
I skipped my tuition class to attend his birthday party. hahaa
"Chee hwa, seeeee.. I so good" :P
It was a sumptuous dinner & we were all bloated :) But I heard cheehwa said there is still someone not enough --hoo pan yen. Giant betul. hahah
The boys finished the dishes we girls left. but still not enough for them.

"Kelvin got so hungry mehh.."

(After the dinner)
My plate.

Piyi's . the one who dont eat lala :P
& her plate is always so clean after finished the meal.
I never saw she left tiny little things on the plate before :P
Only 3 of us. Yaapin missed out the party.
She must go to tuition class as her mom dont allow her to skip it.
"Bear, coca-cola very nice noh"

The birthday boy unwrap his present.

No comments: