Nuffnang

Friday, October 09, 2009

I suppose to update my blog at last Friday. Cuhs there were something to blog about. But I'm lazy..
will write bout it when I'm free. Photos are not in the laptop so not now to blog about that day :P

Just came back from weihoong's small party at Pizza hut.
I mention it as a small party becuhs there were not many people. Girls are the only 4 of us from 5sc5.
After the party , 4 of us went to photo booth to take photos again xP
haha, it was fun.
[will update photos soon]

ah yes, first two days raining heavily right? Thunder here, thunder there, thunder everywhere. =.=''
and the thunder burnt my modem! [yes, burnt. I dont kno how to describe it in details :P]
Modem burnt and made us cant online! Sian-ness. Lucky my dad bought a new modem and taaa-daaa!
We can online again~ ! xD i really cant live without internet! :( Ugh..

Thanks weiliang's "Aliens in the attic". Watched it yesterday.
Nice movie ;D hahaha.
I want to have the controller too :P
We have steamboat party yesterday at my house. My sister friends suggested to cuhs she is going back to KL tomorrow :( I will miss the laughters we had together.. almost everyday.. haha!

No comments: