Nuffnang

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mom asked me to join her to one of my very far relative's wedding dinner cuhs one of my cousin cant make it so there is a empty seat.
Mom : Yee, you wan go wedding dinner tonight? Koko Heng is not going.
Me : Who's wedding?
Mom : Tuh.. xxx's.
Me : I dont kno lah. Dont want go lah!
Mom : Go lah... no go wasted eh!
Me : Dont waaaaaaaann....
Mom : ... (then asked my sis, but she rejected also. Wuahaha :P )

One of the reason is I'm lazy plus I not really know them.
The other reason is, I wanna watch movie! :P You know, the Miss Astro, it's Final today.
For me, it's better to stay at home enjoy the live rather than attending the wedding dinner with the aunties & uncles. lalalala.... :P

Know what, if you guys who watched it you should know.
I really beh tahan with the backup dancers, those guys in mermaid suit!! Err, you dont want to kno how they ''dance''. LOL wuahahaha.. Also, when Chen Shi An is singing, the backup dancers really so funny lah. Seriously, I never listen to what he was singing. I was focusing on the very very funny backup dancers :P Their move, their steps... bla bla.. Their dance choreograph is so damn weird! I laughed out loud until the end of the song. (I dont kno how could he endure)

Err.. not really happy with the result :P
but anyway, still congratulate Belle who won the Crown.

Belle.

& there's a contestant's name 陈爱华 (Jane? if not mistaken) and the English name for her should be ''Tan Ai Hwa'' for me.. same name as one of my teacher in school! wuahahah.. It's funny :P
btw, she won the 3rd :)

Well, when I was enjoying with the live. Yaapin called and showing off to me that Ethan shake her hand!! & told me how handsome he is.. Suang liao lor, finally she gets to see Ethan in real. She's a super fan of Ethan. Some more, she still asked me to buy the CD.
Yaapin : Nice nuh the movie, you want buy the CD or not?! Then I can help you get Ethan's signature nuhh!
Me : No need lor. I not that crazy over Ethan yet.... haha.
Yaapin : Wan leh wan leh! Very nice ehhh... you dont want meh??
Me : No lahh.. :P

For her, sure she would buy it. Maybe 5 or 10... (okay, I exaggerated :P)

Yay, finally I watched 'Laughing Gor'. hoho~
Not bad not bad :)

No comments: