Nuffnang

Monday, November 23, 2009

Exam in flood

Our skool was flooded! haha.. It's quite fun actuaaally to walk in water :P
The water is really cold man. & dirty of course, I know. haha..
Every year we would purposely went to ''walk in water'' around the skool area cuhs my cousin live there..
Yeah,we just walk in water but not like the malays' kids, swimming =.=''

The water rise really fast, duh~
So we gonna move to another skool for our examinations.. & I still dont kno where the hell is that.

After the Mathematics paper 2, go home lah.
Uncle Ricky & my mom fetched me after the paper. They come with Pajero (Uncle Ricky's car)
Neng & Piyi followed. Then when the car is moving, the water splashed on a aunty. hahah
The aunty get mad and scold of course. But we never knew that until Piyi told us...
I turn back and saw the aunty pointing at us with the umbrella with the very fierce expression.

Err... sorry I laughed :X hahah.
It's funny when I saw her reaction. Sorry again for not understanding ur situation ah... Dont use the umbrella point at us har.. *pffft*

No comments: