Nuffnang

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My sis is going to KL with her friend at end of the month! 27th of Nov I guess... My mom allowed yet there is no adult to bring them along. She allowed! hahah. I used to asked her permission for allowing me to go to KL with my friends.. But she said no adult bring so cannot go. But now... wuahaha~ No adult's accompanied also can go dy :P
Yeah, I get the permission but NOT YET confirm if we are still going or not =.='' That's the problem.
So I'm not that happy when I've got the answer. Gah, just let it be.. I'll just accept whatever the answer is.

& I'm soooo envy lah! She's going to watch movies! Yaaaa... movies!
2012, NEW MOON, The Chirstmas Carol..... blah blah
I cant go cuhs of the SPM exams =.='''''
Or else I'm not letting go this chance and fly to KL selalu.. ugh..

Suddenly feels like eating cup cakes :) yummy yummy~

No comments: