Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

I'm Graduate! :D

I'm graduate I'm graduate! The day has come :))
I've so excited for this days soooo long! Bye bye Chung Hwa! :D
So crazy with taking photos the whole day, not really paying attention to what teacher was teaching also. haha
But, the whole morning is raining. We cannot take picture at skool's green green padang !

Too bad, I have sore throat and cannot scream out loud to show my excitement!
Or else, I would be high to the max! There were students crying of course. Err.. not me okay. This ceremony is my relieve! No more hair-cutting to be exact :P

After the ceremony, it's picture taking time! woohoo~ walk here walk there, find friends to take picture :P
Pictures are all in my fb, lazy to upload 5 by 5 here =.=''
Overall, it's fun it's fun! xD Well, I'm gonna miss my friendsss for sure! :'(

Okay, after the skool. IT IS STILL RAINING =.='' Ughh..


After Physic tuition, we went to Oriental for our dinner.
Followed Panyen's car & thanks him for sending us back home :P
''He says I must thank him!"

Oh, suay de lor... when I was walking into my house, my mom press the remote to open the door. (I dont bring keys) Then the dogs run towards me (to welcome me :P) & my mom thought that they are going to rush out the house, as you know, once they run out from the house, it's hard to call them back! So, my mom press the remote again and I'm not yet completely step into and I'm stuck at there!! Pain you kno.... ish..

Okay la. Sick already still dont want to sleep earlier =.='' better go to bed now. Bye peoples..
Good night! :)

No comments: