Nuffnang

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY :)

well, my family spent the cny in KL every year.
I asked for my dad permission to stay at Kelantan as many of my friends are in kb.
Hmm.. my new year in KL was boring keh.. almost stay in home everyday D:
& play with my uncle's dslr. haha.. I think thats the most happy time! :P

would upload photos if i got time. you kno, the files is big and i need time to convert em'all.

went to Kuantan the 3rd day :D
wuahaha.. had lotsa fun there! My cousins bring us to Karaokeh and we gamble at midnight..
(no gambling in KL. cuhs no one can play with us. All aunty-aunty aber then gina-gina.)
My cousins taught us many other games. haha..
I miss the happy moments! Miss you guys too!
Especially Ashton! He is so dam cute lor..

baby Lucas : *knock* baby avelyn's head.
Avelyn's mom: why u knock her head? cannot like this one ah...
Ashton : 这样 kor kor 打你的头可不可以? (with a very serious emotion)
& he is only 5 years old. haha! how cute is he! ^^

the sister and brother is really cute & funny.
Like to be with them sometime. They were really really noisy.. Noisy but cute! haha xD
hope to meet them again :)




No comments: