Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Rush rush rush & rush! Finally done my ED project yesterday night.
well, this project he started to ask us to do on Sunday. But the next day, we dont have 3D class.
& the film class and 2D class were not using the computer lab. So I dont have the time to do the project.
Until yesterday, after the class, back home , on lappy, watch movie 1st :D , then started to do the project! teehee.

I'm afraid that the project I've done cant be used in the class.
Cant be used mean, the program I used at home and the program used in the class is not the same version.
That's why...
Lucky it can opened! lalala...

Oh, I've never saw a magic trick so cloooooooooooose before! haha.
Our 3D teacher do some trick in the class (when class breaks)
He did it in just front of meh! xD Interestinggg!

Its totally different compare to the magic show when watching from TV.
From the tv cannot get the feeling! Dont have that kind of.. "Wuahhhh... Ooohhh.. WHAT?!" LOL.
& he taught us some little magic tricks too! xD

Yay! gonna get my purse tonight!

No comments: