Nuffnang

Friday, February 19, 2010

visited friends' houses yesterday :)
1st went to Yaapin's house.
we played Wii quite long in her house. haha.. It's fun! xD
& i hate the burger part. you guys kno why.. haha.
i wanna play again i wanna play again! xD

After that, head on to Yang's house.
I'm eager to see his Husky's babies. Awww... so cute!
& husky is so beautiful. haha..
Catherine's house next! played wii again..
ti kong, bear dont kno how to switch on wii and asked her sis to. haha
Thanks ur kakak for the homemade pizza nah! :)

Next station, Miss Chia's house. hahah.. altho we cant get ang pau from her :P
go visit her lor. I kno she misses us alot! wuahaha.. She looks happy when we were there.. hmmm.. i guess so! haha.
we not yet pressed the door bell she already open the gate for us. see! haha

after that shenyeow & panyen's house. gamble beh liao beh liao.

well, lazy to blog many many. u guys dont read also. haha xP
so let the photos to tell the story. haha

oh, & these pictures is not this day. ( u kno what i'm talking right?) -good!



went to Mr.Wong's house again :)
see, goyang kaki.


Yaapin & me. drinking the coffee wine (we dont want to. But mr. wong kept on asking us to)
his house only have wines. So if u wanna drink free wine, go and visit Mr. wong! :D




Taken by yaapin.
See the flare on my head anot? haha
When she is snaping this photo,
"wait wait, must got abit effect leh!" LOL
And taaadaaa.. the result came out like this loh! No need photoshop! hahah.

Ah, these photos is the days we're in kuantan :)

Cute cute Avelyn :)

-in KL.

Mayling & me.
woo! I love this picture :P cuhs it looks like I dyed my hair!! hahaha
see my sister's hair beside my face anot? Look like I've dye half of my hair! yay!



okay, more photos in fb :P


No comments: