Nuffnang

Friday, July 08, 2011

Gaaaah.

Blogger's new design! Since when it changes? I've neglected my blog for too long and never log in for decades. AHA exaggerated okay i know :P Well, I need some time to adapt to the new blogger.

Attended Yoga classes this few days with Meini and my sis. 
I'm feeling healthy as a horse *iha-haaaa* But why "as healthy as a horse?" I mean why a horse?!
Gaah not important.

I'm feeling REAL LIFELESS like, go to college, makan, back home, nap, wake up, makan, online, tidur again. This is a student's daily routine! Lifeless max kay! -____-" 
After I joined Yoga class no more feeling lifeless. Aha! 
I've got tons of assignments to get done but still I'm going to one hour yoga class. Really stressed release u kno! XD 

K lah gonna get back to my lovely assignment alright! :)


No comments: