Nuffnang

Friday, June 17, 2011

The very surprise 19th! ♥


♥ The second one from boyf. 

The very surprise one from my boyf after the celebration. Ice-cream cake from Haagen-Dazs! ♥   :D 
Ice-cream oh yay! I've wanted to eat Haagen-Dasz's ice-cream so much when outing with my boyf last few weeks. But dont kno why never ate it at the end. He did replaced it with NewZealand ice-cream last two weeks and I'm ♥ :)

 I've never expect him to be here, appear in front of me and celebrate with me!  (cuhs he is studying for the exam

My babes are good actress I can say. *claps claps* 
They followed me home, they claimed that they want to transfer the pictures from my camera (as usual...) So I did not suspect anything. Transfer the picture into my laptop and send to their pendrives. 
Of course, view all the 300+ photos we've taken and non-stop commenting on certain photo. And everyone keep praising themselves how nice they looked in the photo! This is sooo them. Hahaha.

Okay. So, while we are still viewing the photos, Meini received a phone call that I tot is someone *ehem ehem* So I dont bother much :) (She looked nervous when she received that call btw)
Everything goes normal.

I went to toilet for my business and she thought I was going to change. To stop me,
"不要换衣先, Ah Dann要跟你拍照!"
I was like, "zomo 这个ah Dann 会突然间要跟我拍照?" (¬_¬)
Very lame excuse la actually HAHA! XP 
Then I asked Dann, "zomo 要跟我拍照? 来来来" Very excited like that some more...

After a while, Meini get the keys and open the door and then closed it. But still, I never suspect anything.
Then I saw shadow from the crack of the door and asked, 
"谁回来o?"
"哪里有人回来? 没有啊"
"zomo 有影子的? " 
"有人回来咩? 不知道哦...."
"Then 你开门做么?"

 and then the door open and I saw him and I stunned (¬_¬)
Yesss stunned for few seconds. Hahaha
A very great surprise from him! Awww... 

You can see HOW happy am I! haha XD
Errr ignore the two candles. Just to let me blow some candles instead of nothing. hahaha
It's hard to make a candle stand moreover on an ice-cream cake.



Thanks for everything baby! I  u 
I must admit that I smiled like a nerd the whole day! LOL

The 3rd cake from the housemates! ♥ 
I'm bloated with cakes that day... I feel loved! 
:D


No comments: