Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Singapore with loves #Day1

The long awaited day finally is here hoooray! :D I'm so excited during the 3 weeks sem break. Oh ya, also worrying about my results the whole sem break. (This is that you are not doing well during the exam) The results was released before the day I'm going to Singapore, of course I wish the result will not ruin my mood. Luckily the results is out of my expectation! Hahaha! 我的要求不高,及格就好了! :D  

Packed, get ready and here we go! :D

Meet my mom and sis at LCCT airport.
My sis's bf, my sis, me and bf :)

When my mom saw me she said, OMG 做么你变肥了... 才一个星期没有见你... 
Got so kuajeong mouuuuu? '____'  

Checked in to Marriott Hotel first.

The interior. 

Hello to the "cute" one.

Mommy & I in the toilet! Ahhah...
She insists to take photo with me when I'm camwhoring. 

Enough rest and move out for some hunting. 

Spot many people were queuing up at this ice-cream stall. Here comes the curiosity and we join the queue.
Bf with bunch of japanese lengluis. 

1 Dollar each! So cheap right.

Jeng jeng jeng... this durian flavor's and it tastes awesome!
And we actually came back for the 2nd one.  

@Takashimaya and bought some shoes there as there were sales on shoes and bags, my mom's favorite. Okay me, too. Hehe ;) Thanks mommy. 
I love shopping with mommy hahah xD

Buffet Dinner @ M Hotel. 
The truly delicious hotpot buffet dinner with wide range of premium seafood offerings including prawns, mussels and flower crabs, meats, oysters, scallops, Yong Tau Fu and of course some vegetables. I had a delightful dinner that night!








One of the favorite dessert! The Durian Pudding. Oh god it's delectable, savory, scrumptious and my bf almost finish all of these! I'm not exaggerating. (If you like durian)


Thanks for the treat! My sis bf's friend. Sorry I've forgotten the name. Ooops!

Enjoying the sumptuous dinner ttm! I'm bloated and my tummy is getting bigger and bigger. Sigh...
Well, 能吃是福... (Keep on self-deceiving consoling myself)
There's not much chance I could enjoy this exquisite dinner! Eat while you can! Aha! ;)

Adieu #day1 ♥ ♥ 


No comments: