Nuffnang

Friday, July 10, 2009

"I never think about that would ever happen again lor, please~ It's hard for me too!"

Yeah~ I've passed my Chemistry :) lalala~
So, Chinese test paper today. Lucky it out Form 5 punya ming ju ~ haha..
Because I only read them this morning :P

This few days, teachers were discussing the teaching of Science and Maths reverts to BM start from year 2012. But the changes do not involve Form Six? Duh~~ So the Form4 & 5 students study BM for 2 years, if they are going to form 6, study in English again? Weird =.= dont kno what they are thinking. Anyway, we are really lucky that we are not facing these problems. Want me to study Science in BM, hell. Carbon dioxide become karbon dioksida? Ahh, carbonate, my friends & I pronounce it as kar-bo-na-te in BM. Just for fun okay~ lalala~ :P

After my maths tuition, we went to Kebun Sultan to have our dinner at "Dong Lai Shun"
We sit and dont wanna get up until one man obviously stand beside our table! No choice but to offer our seat to him. Thanks for Yaapin & piyi's treat ;) After that, we have no place to go and decide to stop at Billy cafe~ We ordered only drinks and talked for hours. Then I saw someone who really look like one of my friend's sister. I gossiped to Yaapin and she told me that he is his bro~ LOL-ed.


Ok la, stop here.
Boo-ya~





No comments: