Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Never go practice drive this week because of skool monthly test.
and I asked my mom bring me to practice yesterday. kaka~ And obviously I did improve. I did better then last time at least :P

Ugh, I'm really worried for my Chemistry result :( duh~

Well, I have my nap for 1 hour this afternoon. After that we went to the new kopitiam.
Kemaman kopitiam. It has been really many people/ full the days before. Especially at night.
So we decide to go there this afternoon. Should be less people ba~~
Less people so what? =.=' I cant eat my food also!
Me and my friends ordered the drumsticks, waited for half an hours still not yet served! (got tuition cannot wait dy)
Wey, if full people I still can accept la.. Service charge Rm1.38 some more! BLAH!
I'm starving some more! What take you so long for only 3 drumsticks? ish..
Better service please :)

No comments: