Nuffnang

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ahhh.. what to do now..
Exam is over like nothing to do already.
I'm staying up late everyday playing Dragonica with my sister...
At least now still got online game to play. Before that I used to play Naruto with Kaykay all day long.
Raaaaaasengan beliao beliao lor...


Kay also everyday came to my house. & we watched the sipe cute Anime together! (Shugo Chara)
In Crunchyroll- The Official Source for Anime & Dramaaa~!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/ Ah, you guys should know about this :P
damn good one.. No need wait . haha.. I tried to search the anime in PPS but dont have lor.
But my connection nowadays dont kno why connect awhile then cannot connect awhile =.='' sot sot one.
So watched only a few episodes a day. Bo syok leh..
Then, today Kay come my house again. She bought the Shugo Chara's DVD! :D
wuahaha! So we watched all day long until Astro Battleground started. lalala~
Finished the Season 2! yaaay~! :D



sipe cute hor :D haha!


When Amu-chan character changed with those cute little shugo charas :)

The Shugo Charas :D


Ikuto-kun and Amu ^^




well, this anime quite kiddo lar. But I like it :D haha
Cuhs the character is tooooo cute!


The battleground.. Hmmm
I'm not really happy with the result leh!
Should be ECX won ! :P They are so damn good kay :P haha!
Anyway.. still grats to Katoon Network crew :)
I not really like your crew altho they are always very entertaining..
ECX still the best for me. lalala~





No comments: