Nuffnang

Thursday, December 31, 2009



Just got back from Kb mall. It's quite long I never stepped into the mall. haha.. After the accident fall from 'sky'.
My aunt asked us to accompany the Japan's exchanged student, Yoshika :D
It suppose to be Yong, Kay, My sis & me who should accompanied her. But then it ends with kay & me =.=''
So only 3 of us shopping walking in the mall.

Its quite awkward at 1st. Start with the basic conversation..
"Hi!" *shake hands* haha
"what's ur name.... blah blah blah"
& we walked the whole kb mall =.='' I kno she is boring, and so am I!
I kept on telling her that this mall is boring. & told her about the stupid accident that just happened in the mall. lalala~

Met some friends there and introduce her to them :)
& she said Jingwen is pretty nuh. wuahaha~~
Yoshika is quite friendly ^^ & pretty too! haha xD
I like her dimple :D


KayKay & Yoshika :D
Yoshika & me!
Ignore my cute face :P haha!
(Just too cute to show my face! bwahaha xP)

later they have countdown party at X uncle's house. haha
But I dont join them cuhs I'm going to meet my long-time-no-see de friends! WoohoO! xD

No comments: