Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ahhhhh.. finally done upload all these photos!
This took hours man! =.='' Lucky the connection is not slow :)
This is quite a fun yet tiring trip. haha.. I enjoy myself overall.
& bought many shirts & eat alot of delicious foods xD


Cupcakes! haha! Bought this at Cupcake Chic if I'm not mistaken.
It's nice! Especially the choc flavour.. my favourite! *Mmmm...*


My bed! haha xD



She is poo-ing with the very ''smelly'' face,

Wash hands no water; drink water no water.

Dont kacau me watch movie lah!

Have dinner at T.G.I friday.
Photos are with my sister. I only got this one from her.. hehe!
bla bla.. forgot what the name liao :P
Anyway, this taste nice! Cheese cheese cheese.... *yummay*
I love cheese! :D


Forgot when already. We sent Danny, my sister friend, to airport.
My sis told us that the chocolates were nice. & of course we gonna try'em.
Haha! Chocolate cheese cake :D
This is the best among the 3 we bought.
Tiraaaaamisu ? Not bad lor..


Ahha~ Chocolate again! ;D
thumbs up!

& this is me.
yeah, obviously is me.

Me & muah sister :D
So sorry to Danny. He missed flight :(
We eat until dont-kno-what-time. At the last 5 minutes they just rushed to the entrance.
Feel so sorry! & pity him also... He is a really good guy & that's the 1st time I meet him. haha..
We have been chatting in msn for a few times..
Nice to know you Danny :)
--------------------------------------------
Went to Sunway the next day. My sis & I wanna buy shoes!
Finding the MOD store.. search for high and low.. NO MOD =.='
Felt hungry dy, stopped at Ajisen Ramen to have our lunch.
My sister's pecking duck ramen :)
& MINE! Chasiu ramen :D
After lunch, continue to search for MOD.
Taraaaa! Finally we found it~ hehe
Both of us bought 1 pair. Satisfied already..


Shop whole day. Tired jor.. met up xin and her bf.
& they bought weird thingy. (which my sis is playing)
v
v
v
''Ah! Bloooood!!'' =.=''
-----------------------------------------------------------------
28th of dec. Went to Pavillion to meet kaykay.
haha.. we pakat to wear the little miss shirt together :) (which my sis bought it for us)
Okay, we were damn hungry okay. So while waited kaykay arrive pavillion, we faster go eat 1st.
My sis's ramen. Ramen again~ haha
My spaghetti~ Cheese cheese again! *Yummmm*
Tadaaaa! Kay & me in Little Miss Tee :D haha!

Paul Frank :)
Only could try it on. We cannot afford it lah!

In TANGS fitting room! Weh, I would like to stay in the fitting room lor...
hahah! So comfortable inside :P
The aircond is cooler than the store outside..
yeah, we did stay in the fitting room for quite long. wuahaha xP


Went for dessert after some shopping.
& saw the ''beeping UFO''
haha.. sorry lei, I'm suaku dont kno what's that.
& now I know what's that :D lol
It's something that called you when ur dessert is done!
It will light up and vibrate and that's mean ur dessert is done! Go and get ur dessert NOW!
& we get our dessert :)
Nice de lor... hehehe

Christmas Night..
went to Look Out Point aka small genting =.='
they addressed it like that.
went there to have dinner.. haha.
So we ordered this! Grilled chicken chop at Haven.
We ordered add cheese de.. but it came like this.
So we asked him to change....
AND
IT COMES LIKE THIS
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
A piece of cheese on top of the chicken chop. =.=''
Okay lor.. cheese added.
Not enough. Order another food:D
Me & the christmas tree. Afraid nobody knows it is a christmas tree.

In cinema :)
watched Bodyguard & the assassins. Hmmm.. not bad lah.
hehe.. We never know the movie was so long =.=''
we hardly get the ticket and the perfect seat. the movie show at 10.30pm
and we get the ticket at 10.oopm :P
We took the reserved seat. The reserver not yet come to get their ticket, and byebye!
we got the seat xD wuahaha..
Many ppl wanna watch the movie. and left only the 1st 2 rows. =.=''
So we dont wanna buy the ticket and waited until 10pm. Lucky got 5 seat for us..
Gang gang hao ah! xD hahah..


















No comments: