Nuffnang

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mall

I should update this few days earlier.
Went to mall with my sis as I wanna try the new McD ice-cream that belut recommended..
But then the machine was down! Rosak ahh!!
suay lor, this few days wan eat what also cannot... Not the machine down then the shop was closed!
Ugh!

There's adidas, nike 70% sales at 3rd floor.
My sis & I get ourself a short there :) haha! & tsk, she did something which is not gooood....
I saw the Arsenal tee having sales too, then sms-ed yaapin who loves Arsenal so much!
She told me she was at KB mall too~!
Then end up three of us shopping at mall.

I cannot get the New McD's icecream, so I bought the old icecream ==''


See where we had our ice-creams? :D
hahaha! Infront of the washroom. hmp!
Eh, hard to take this photo u kno.... we need to wait until there's no one around us 1st :P


Cindy, Me & yaapin :) & the api thingy.

The old icecream taste nice alsoo :)

Owh! Kungfu panda and Marie the cat! :D

I like this photo the most!
we like this photo the most :D haha



This is the oie yaa pin~ hahah

After that, went to buy handbag for my mother the Mother's Day gift :)
& here I wanna say Happy Mother's Day to my mom again :D
Love you!







No comments: