Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

PCB :)

Went to PCB with some friends still left at KB.
I wanted to fly kite as it had been a long time I never fly a kite! :D



So, It's a kite and a me!
This is not the kite I brought. It's Neng's. My kite cacat punye la, cannot fly ady.
We flied kite for awhile then walked to the beach. Let the boys fly'em. haha


This is what we did! hahaha!
Jump and jump :D *teehee*
It's a 'U.O.Y'
So, it's a YOU! :) Very obvious right? :/


Writing on the sand :)
Simply love this picture, got feeeeeeel! haha
This too! :)

Me & the 'zy'

Piyi, seee... we go beach we also wont forget you :)
We miss you here!


Okay, here is the lame job done by the boys. haha!
errr, okay, it's cute.

Jumping photos again! haha!



You can see that, tired ady :P

Neng, enjoying the wind huh? haha


Meeee! Okay, I'm just too cute! *ignore me* hahahaha!
But, I kno I'm not cuter than she is!! hahaha!








The boys of the day :)
weiliang, saw, Joe & weihoong.

The girls of the day ;D
Me, My sis(cindy), yaapin & neng!


Had a great day with them!
I will miss u guys loads when I leave here.

No comments: