Nuffnang

Monday, May 10, 2010

New home :)

I had settled my self at my new home here :)
Still trying to adapt the new life here... Of course I miss my family and friends who are still at KB.


Before the orientation.

In the hall.
Learnt two new phrases of Tamil.. Vanakkam and Nandri.
Vanakkam means welcome or hello.. something like that.
Nandri means thank you :)

We need to welcome & thanks the VIPs in 4 languages.
English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil.
Of course, rehearsed before they came. haha



Red colour Handbook of Tarc :)

Heading to Cyber Centre.
Oh, I like the Cyber Centre :D
Full with computers... Internet access.. My favourite place in the college :P
Air-conditioned somemore! The best place to go with the effing hot weather like this!!




So, this is our room :)
Neng & mine. Done it in a day!
Okay, now I feel so sleepy looking at this photo.
I guess its time for me to have a sweet dreams! :)
Night readers!

No comments: