Nuffnang

Monday, May 31, 2010

Outings day 2 :) Pavilion.

Plan to go Pavilion this day :)
I always enjoy the hang outs with them.

On the way to take Monorail.
So GAY!
But I like this photo. haha! Looks natural :) wuahaha..

Pavilion~ here we comeee :D

Mickey mouses!! :)
so cute!

This also cute! Altho it looks abit weird :P
hahah.


Stop to have BIG ice cream! :D
"Wah so big."
7 of us ate 12 diffrents scoops of ice creams :)

Assh*le & the icecream.

Finish! :)



wuahaha! :P












Fooling with Ah Saw.







Hmm, my face is too big ==

Nice one, but It will looks perfect if I move it rightward a bit bit :P

On the escalator.



HAHAHA! Ip man and the assh*le.

This really make me LOL!
Hmm, it's really huge!



Ip man is mine!! :P
But not Donnie Yen. hahaha!
Ah saw & neng is trying to act like Dastan & Tamina.
err... the threes beside ah saw are ''keh leh feh''
Prince of Persia (The Sand of Time)
I give you 8/10 :)


After the movie, its time to go back!! :)
Had lots of fun again.

No comments: