Nuffnang

Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

Application for fun and games is my favorite application! :)  I used to play my friend's iPhone whenever we hanged out. I played it while we were waiting for our food to be served. 


Especially this game, "Can Shooter" . All you need to do is to make a very good timing and throw the cans into the trash box. I play hard on that game! It's fun and show that how skillful am I! & until now, it's still my name on the top placing! :P 
I'm so proud of myself! Haha! (Let me be cocky for awhile)

I like spamming games! :D spam spam spam!
They are challenging, I just can't stop to break someone's record. I'm not convinced if I could not make a new records! ;D


Well, I played this game, "iDragPaper" on my friend's iPhone again. All you have to do is clear the toilet paper roll at once in the best possible time.( I've always wanted to do this on the real toilet papers! Drag drag drag and drag until no more! This would probably feel good! xD But I'm lazy to roll them back! xP Leave it? It's too waste! )

Okay, Guess what? The best record is 00:02.14 seconds! Why I remember it so clearly? It's because it's quite impossible! I was like, how the heck he made it so fast? I had never broke that record, it's way too fast, and this is my regret can! D; To let myself feel more comfortable, I just console myself that "perhaps it's bug!" xP 

Well I played my friend's iPhone most of the time and it's not mine!
If I had an iPhone for myself I would probably make a new record! xD By the way, it's not nice always ask it from my friend. He's a nice person to lend me but it's much more better if I owned one! :D

No comments: