Nuffnang

Monday, September 12, 2011

Bangkok Day3 #1

Heh, gonna split my day3 post into two updates okay. Am so lazy (.__.)

Another palace.
As you can see~ Bang Pa In Palace. Oh right, very strict dress code also. But we never knew about it earlier and we're in shorts. 


Outfit of the day wahahaha!
Imagine I'm wearing like this and walk around in Bangkok. As I mentioned, we're in shorts and that's why I look like this. They provide us(who wear shorts/ sleeveless shirts) this very fashion Thailand long skirt to cover the legs as a respect.

gilo elmo.

Very nice pose kan? Spot the aunties beside? Thats their rented gold cart and we still dont kno until we get down from the cart. hahaha sorry aunties~ 



Hello little one~ say cheeeeeeese! :D
(Oh if it said I would run for my life)

 Hello! CHEESE! :D

My mom took this photo. SPOT US?! HELLO??!

Okay lah closer bit. Pheww....


The palace is really big indeed. We did not manage to visit the whole palace cause we're visiting the next station soon. 

Okay day 3 is boring it's all about temple temple (.__.) 
If you're a history freak then probably u would like to travel around all the temples in Bangkok, just temples in a day. (But for sure you will not finish visit all the temples in a day or two. There are too many temples in Bangkok.










I LOL every time when I look at this photo! HAHAHA!

Very cute girl feeding the fishes.
OMG she is so close with the fishy... Can see that they were there often to feed the fishes. Very enjoying some more...

Hahaha! Look at the dog's eyebrows! LMAO.




After visiting 3 temples, if I'm not mistaken. OHMY it's really so hot can die, chao da directly. You can feel the heat like burning ur skin and sweating non-stop. and when we reached the 4th station, semua cannot tahan and bought ourselves an ice-cream. Btw, this is the local famous ice-cream :) Quite nice de :)

 



Wat Mahathat 
Spot the Buddha face on the tree?
It's non-artificial! Awesome... cooooool~ 




No head, no arm. Where's the heads and arms?
My uncle told me that the people stole it and sold it as antique. Very precious antique.
Bad guys humph!

See! I eyes could barely open! The sun is so bright and strong! (AHHH I wanna go back into the van! I need wind! WIND!) 
Okay lah I'm the not point, my background is nice right! :D


Okay, it's only some part of day3. Stay tune for the next update! Will update until my lappy is back! :)




1 comment: