Nuffnang

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Meini's bigday! :D


Finally I've got my time for some update! teehee :)
So, another birthday celebration! (right, too many birthdays in this month.)
Also, few days earlier celebration to her :) Many of them are going back to their hometown after the final. Included me ('u') Im important to her kay :P HAHA!

She's my course mate, classmate, group mate and also my room mate. She just can't leave me :P The very annoying one some more. Hahaha! She's the optimistic happy go lucky person like me! Hehe ;) That's why me likes to get along with her. (ewwww this is not what I would say) But ok lah, let the birthday one happy happy yi xia lah... haha XD 

Happy 19th wumeini! 

BBQ Steamboat @ Jalan Genting Klang :D


The birthday one, and the June babies :)
Yesh, the pink one and the me ;)

Spot something.

Me and the birthday ahmoi ! :D


Muahahaha! 






Hello cuties! :D

Ohhh very cute right? The cake :D 
And yeah, she loves Malaysia very much! Even birthday also never forget Malaysia's flag! Haha!

Group photo :)

Happy birthday lenglui (Just for this time. Once a year only
 Very nice face btw. HAHAHA!
You are officially 19th babe! All the best to you and yue lai yue mei li okay! 
Happy happy birthday! xoxo 

-- stay tune for the next update yo! Bangkok trip :) --


1 comment:

Happy walker said...

happy birthday to your friend ~ =D