Nuffnang

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My fawesome 21st! ♥ Part 1.

Hello readers! I'm officially 21 and I'm getting my golden key! Haha! ;)
I'm a lucky girl who has all of them with me and make my 21st a very memorable one! This birthday is more than what I've expected!

The first surprise MooMoo cake from Neng ♥ I get this two days earlier before my birthday because she is going back to Kelantan and couldnt make it on my exact day and she bought me this :) Thanks! ♥

Another advanced surprise from the classmates! This was really unexpected as never thought that they would surprise me. To be frank, they aren't that kind of person I know. Hahha!  
Still, thank you very much I love you guys too! 
Oh ya I need to clarify something : If you have my fb you probably will saw my friends wrote that I forced them to write that lenglui wording on the cake... I've already mentioned it's surprise so I dont kno anything bout that. But whoever suggest to write that word, he/she sibeh got taste!! HAHAHA!! 

So, those are the earlier celebration and now it's what we planned. 
Overnight at hotel and a small celebration at SkyBar. 

Checked in at Cititel Express hotel @ Chowkit. We will get a better area the other time. The hotel is okay but not likey the area. hehehe... 

Dressed up and get ready to move. 
What?! This early?! Yeah we straight go to KLCC and never gonna return to hotel as it's inconvenience. 

In the taxi. Only 5 mins route to KLCC :) 


We were all so hungry and had our luchner at KiKi Fong Lye :) I'm controlling myself not to eat too full as I'm wearing tight dress. I dont want my belly to say hi. 

The night is still young! :)
"Ehhhh wait, this LunaBar meh?!" Ooops, ya.. location changed as most of us are underage and couldnt enter SkyBar. One of my friend kena shoot by the counter, "Sorry you cannot enter!
We were like, whaaaaaaaat?! What to do now?!

We were like idiots sitting and waiting at the lobby and figure out something else. hahaha! Then Amelie called to LunaBar to ask if underage of 21 could enter. Surprisingly, you could enter at the age of 18. Haha!
Nais, now move to LunaBar :)

Simple and nice! Chocolate walnut from my babes. 

Happy birthday to me ♥

Thanks for the awesome party babes! You know I love you ♥ 
My birthday wouldnt be perfect without you guys! 


The only photo of the group! ♥


♥ ♥ ♥ 
Okay I asked them to. HAHAHA!

Back to hotel around 1. And the night is still young! 

My girls ♥

Doesnt this look like the photo to be in the photo album of the bride-to-be? LOLOL
Ooops sorry Amelie :P


The ladiessss ♥


Hellos red mama.

I miss this group! ♥


I love you guys! ♥ ♥ ♥
and here comes the bedtime stories until 5 and we dozed off. 

Thanks for everything guys. The freaking awesome night ever! 
When is the next time the 8s would be together like that night? Well I guess after one year as one of my friend is going back to UK for studies. All the best in everything! 

Happy 21st to myself ! 

Stay tuned for part2 ;)











1 comment:

★♂ZIXUAN LOVEY,子轩♀☆ said...

oh yeah...so happy ...^^
finally step into 21st...i am coming soon..haha... happy always and stay pretty...=)