Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My manicure!

I've wanted to have long nails and pretty drawings on my fingers since 1231424 years ago. Because of school rules and my piano lesson so I've never let them grow and they looked noob with the short short nails. 
The fingers already short loh! Some more want cut the nails short... make the fingers look more noob. 

Dunno since when, two years ago if im not mistaken. I've finally went for manicure. teehee! 
The first time I did my manicure was at my hometown which I actually really like it until now. 

The first nail art in my life. Leopard print LOL!
Now I dunno why the hell I chose leopard print last time ugh. Perhaps the trends. I actually really like it at that time I must admit. Hehehe!

This was the first time too
 


Jeng Jeng... this was the second time I went for manicure. It's at some saloon in Pavilion. 
Well, this is acceptable but I'm not fond of it and this is the most costly among all of these. Erk.
I want something plain but not too plain. HAHA! Yeah this is what I chose but.... just dont have that feeling la. LOL 

I hate choosing what to draw on my nails as there were too many too many tooooo many to choose. Ugh... so I might cincai choose at the end which I think it would be nice but sometimes.. ooopps! 


 
The 3rd and I is mad fond of this which only cost 35 bucks! 
Yeah this nail art was from my hometown too. Mad love among all of these! Haha :D


AND.. this is what on my nails recently. Something pink peachy like that la. Also choose very long although there were just colors but no drawings. 
Oh ya, this one I bought from Groupon which cost only 38bucks for 2 person. HOW CAN NO BUY?! Of course only plain colors. If you want art another 20 or 10bucks is needed depends on the drawings la. 

Simple and nice and sibeh cheap. hehehe! Like the colors but not the service. 
  The manicurists were like dead people u kno. Never see smile on their face wan! Wanna ask them some stuffs also scare. 

"
Hellos~ please put smile on your face. 

Yours sincerely, 
customers who are so tense during manicure session."
(For the hello with the s at the back, you would know if u watch A Change of Hearts the TVB drama
.)

Ok, byessss! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely nailsss :)