Nuffnang

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Sydney ♥ Day3


Day3's outfit - Crop top from taobao and high waist pant from Taiwan. 

Breakfast first, at Two Good Eggs Cafe before we start our day3!



Hot Chocolate and a piece of cookie :3

Two poached eggs with smoked salmon.

Roast Chorizo and Hash Brown with poached eggs

Two Good Eggs Breakfast. 




and my Two poached eggs with Bacon! It's lip smacking with the awesome combination of crispy succulent bacon, excellent poached eggs with hollandaise and mild-flavored avocado. My stomach was no doubt satisfied! ;)


We took ferry to Manly Beach after the breakfast! 

The pose is now trending -___-"

Bf with the nyetok face :P

The weather was fantastic but idk why this photo the sky looks like raining soon. Lol 
We sat and enjoyed the stunning view of the beach, bikini girls and muscle man. Heh! 

We had our lunch at Chat Thai while waiting for ferry to return to the city.

Coconut ice-cream, $6.90 with sweet sticky rice topped with candied palm seeds and roasted peanuts.

Sticky rice and mango, $8 which is my all time favorite. The savoury sweet sticky rice make the perfect combination with the mango but the portion is a bit too small for 5 of us! Lol. I've tried the best one in Bangkok and this one would definitely not losing. 

Fresh Spring Rolls, $11 with smoked fish sausages, chicken and crab with caramelized tamarind relish. The sauce is pleasant and it's quite zesty. I don't really like spring rolls but this is pretty awesome. A really excellent entree dish.

Khao mhu daeng, $9.90 assiette of pork with pickled plum and lemongrass sauce with rice. 


Padt thai, $9.90 stir fried thin rice noodles with chicken, dried shrimps, bean sprouts, garlic and chives 
in a tamarind and palm sugar sauce, includes peanuts. My favourite one among all the dishes! Their noodles are good which is quite oily, perhaps this is what makes it good? Haha! The evenness between sweet, sour and savoury is definitely double thumbs up for me!

Hoi todt, $12.90, crisp fried mussel omelette pancake.


Som dtum thai$10.90 with peanuts and dried shrimps: spicy, salty and slightly sweet version. I don't eat too spicy and this is really spicy.for me. I only have a spoon and the guys finish it.  

Mhu grob padt prik khing, $13.90 stir fried crisp pork belly and wild ginger in red curry paste. It's nice but a little hard and dry. Also, too spicy for me haha! It's awesome if you can eat spicy.
Their dishes are close to authentic Thai cusine with reasonable price! Another blissful lunch! *burp*

I guess this post is more about food eh? Haha! 

We were back in city and went for some desserts at Max Brenner. I loveeeeeee desserts! 

CookieShake, $7.60, white chocolate, cookies with caramelized pecans. Love the uniquely cute design of the Alice Cup. Mmmmm it's soooooo good the sweetness was okay I love the cookie crunches.  

Chocolate Souffles, $10, Max's signature delight with a warm melted center. Something like chocolate lava but this is much more soothing, its lips moist with anticipation. But greasy if had too much! 

Tutti Frutti Waffle, $14 warm Belgian waffle drizzled with pure melted chocolate, served with ice cream, fresh strawberries and bananas! Damn I love this! Myriad taste sensation just released in an explosion of goodness omg.

Walked to Westfield after that for the Sydney Tower Eye.

Night views from eye tower. Oh well, it's just a night views from top. Haha!
Just stayed awhile and move on to ChinaTown for our dinner. 



We were attracted by the long queue of people, buying this creampuff and we joined the queue too. To try how nice it is until the queue so freaking long!

Here! 
Well, I would just say we've been cheated by the queue. Durian Creampuff at Melacca jonker street is the best. HAHA!

Wagaya for our dinner.

We have no idea what to order and we just simply ordered their signature dishes. Hehe..

Soysauce Tonkotsu Ramen, $9.80

Edamame! @$5.70. We couldnt get rid of these little peas. But me like SushiZanmai's more!

Deep Fried Chicken Karaage, $7.90 , They were so fried to such an earth-shattering crisp and they taste like chicken crackling. It's really good and I love fried food! I kno it's not good for health~


Renkon Chips, $6.50 Obviously its fried lotus roots? heh. They really nice snacks! Soooo crunchy!

some Fried Rice, $11.50 LOL. I don't like the smell and taste as it's somehow a bit weird to me. 


This is the most infamous among all the dishes we ordered. I've forgotten is this a pancake or a pizza hmmmm... Whatever, it's not good. It's like I'm eating a dough.

Dragon Rolls, $9.50 This is quite impressive. Unagi eel and fried lotus roots sushi! 

Apparently, this day we're eating a lot! Haha! A meal would definitely affect the mood so it's super important to choose the right one! 

Well overall I'm satisfied with all what I've had consumed! 
能吃是福! :P 

No comments: