Nuffnang

Friday, October 11, 2013

Sydney ♥ Day4 ♥ Port Stephens ♥ Madang Sydney

We spent the whole day at Port Stephens today! What really torturing is we must wake up at 5am as we're joining the tour bus, (which we booked online at only $33 *EXCLUDE ENTRANCE FEE*, the cheapest one we found on the internet.) will pick us up at ChinaTown's McDonald at 7am. THAT'S SUPER TORTURING OKAY! 

We had our breakfast at McDonald's before the half-an hour journey start. 
The half-an hour only to the first station, Australian Reptile Park. Oh ya, we never knew that the price we had paid for didnt included the entrance fee, never thought bout that until on the way to the first stop, tour guide asked everyone of us for $106 per person for every entrance fees including the Reptile Park, Brewery, Four-Wheel Drive for sand boarding, Dolphin watching on cruise with lunch. The $33 just for the shuttle. Read properly next time! LOL! Oh well it's still cheaper compare to the others. Teehee! Where got so dai one $33 for whole day meh?! 

Had a lil nap on the van until we reached our first destination. What I'm excited bout here is I can see and touch kangaroos and koala! Hehehe! Well, there are some really unique reptiles but me dont like and no photos for them too haha!

OMG I'm feeding a kangoroo! It's quite scary for me at first and I just imagine that they're just like puppy, they're just like puppy! Awwww puppy... come here's your food! 
And tadaaa! I'm feeding a kangaroo and it's holding my hand! Can you see that? CAN YOU SEE THAT?! Cuteness overload! HAHA!

Mr. Koala! The always sleeping one just like bf. Now I can touch koala too hehehe! It's so soft I wanna carry u back! 

Move on to Brewery for some wine tasting and sand boarding after that!

Here's the 4 wheels drive that brought us to the sand boarding spot. I enjoyed throughout the ride it's exciting but the distance kinda short eh. 


Stunning desert eh. Damn it's freaking hot hot hot! I didnt applied sunblock at all and I've become darker now. It's hot but still not hot than Msia. Well, Sydney's weather is cool but the sun is still there, it's better to use sunblock or else you gonna become little indian like me too. 

Wooohooo! This is what I'm soooo excited for! I've never tried anything like this before and this is definitely a thrilling experience! 

Btw it's killing me carrying the sand-board from the bottom to the top! We bared feet climbing 40 metres high, all the way from bottom to the top darn the sand is fire burning! 

I am ready to go awyeah! Ah my feet!

The superman and the batman!

We are ready! Omg super exciting! 
We just went for two rounds and gg-ed. The climbing is really... can die! LOL

Move to Port Stephens after that. 
We hop on the luxury boat for our lunch and my favourite dolphin watching! I loveeee dolphins! 


Buffet lunch on the boat. 

Dolphins I'm coming! We have to really keep an eye on the water to see if there are any dolphins. They are only at certain area. This is really amazing watching them swimming freely and happily in the sea, how beautiful they are swimming uniformly without any training! Just a different feeling when watching them performing in Zoo. 

No photos of dolphins because I'm busy watching them. Ooops hehe

Head back to Sydney after a very tiring one day trip. That's a 2 hour journey back to Sydney and we dozed off. 

It's time for dinner when we reached.
Korean dinner for today, Madang! Another favorite restaurant in Sydney! Yumyum! 
There were a lot of people waiting when we're there. We get our number from the cute korean guy and wait for our turn! Friendly staffs and services too! 


First tried ChumChurum recommended by the staffs :) Err.. liquor lo. Taste like... liquor lo. hahaha cause I dont drink much liquor and to me all the liquor taste the same :P

Our plates of marinated BBQ meats are served and complimentary side dishes!
Yayy I love korean BBQ! 

Yummy yummylicious friend dongfen! I never kno dongfen can be this good!  

I've forgotten what is this heh! Ddeokbokki? Yeah i think so hahaha! This is too spicy for me.

Another favourite dish! Super delicious korean marinated fried chicken would definitely order one more if we're not that full! 

KimChi soup which I think it's nice compare with any kimchi soup I've tried. This is the best one so far! Slrrrrrp!

Selca with the gang! Another blissful dinner *burp*

SO, this is the korean cute guy I mentioned earlier. He's cute right?! LOL 
Dang i think chicksmall song was drunk and he told the korean guy that I want to take photo with him! Ugh so embarrassing can! But oh well, that's what I want tho! HAHAHA! 

안녕! Annyeong!


No comments: