Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Sheffield Hallam University!

Hello Morning Malaysia! :D It's 11pm over here and I'm going to sleep soon but first let me finish this post. hehehe

So today is our orientation and enrollment day YAY! Nayyyyy.. 
Student Crew brought us around the Campus. Thanks Anna, she's Brazilian who brought us around, nice to meet you and thanks for providing us lots of useful information! :)

So we're here, ready to listen to the Welcome talk~ :D

I'm officially a SHU student ;) 
I'm starting to love the life over here everything over here! It would be perfect if the campus is nearer to our hostel. I know 15-25 walking distance is okay but I'm..... lazy yeah. somemore leg short ah! LOLOL Thats alright, the weather here is good so that nice to walk but definitely not in Malaysia. It's like cooking me can dai! 

In lecture hall with mates.

A seflie! How cute are them hahaha!
Spot me? Yeah you should it's not that hard.

Free lunch from the campus!
Chips, blueberry muffin and chips!

Chicken and sweet corn pasta which was just okay. I'm super hungry that time so I finish it. Burp.


 
Headed to purchase our day trips ticket after our lunch! :) We super kiasu queued up super front scared we  tickets were sold out or whatever la. Lol


These 5 tickets cost us 69 pounds. 
First trip to York on this coming Saturday woohoo! It's goooonna be exciting can't wait! :D

Alright. Goodnight bye!


No comments: