Nuffnang

Friday, January 01, 2010

HOLA! Just arrived home :D
we had a small countdown party at McD just now ^^ with some friends.
At first, Piyi, neng & weiliang went to the wrong place. haha!
It should be at the new McD at Wakaf Che Yeh, 24 hours mah, Parkson there also got!
but at last they changed to the McD at parkson there. haha!


Why I'm not there yet?
waiting the boss lor... so slow. I'm hungry dao....
what make him take so long, and neng said that, he wanna make up ah? haha!
When he is coming to fetch me, my parents already home lor. End up with my dad fetch me.
Yeah, I already have driving licence, but parents bo pang sim to let me drive alone lor.. hehe :P


so here are some photos of the day :)
Yang, Kelvin & Liang.
The boys!
Group picture :D I simply love this picture!
Thanks to the McD's staff ^^
(the last picture of 2009!)

The night was fun! :D Especially with them ^^ have lots of fun there! haha.. We were so excited when just a few minutes left to 2010 :D

& nervous also. hahaha! (dont kno nervous what)
We kept on saying that our OWN time is the most accurate de..
So, to avoid the arguement for the accuracy of time, Neng took out her phone and switch on the radio!
Clever hor~~ LOL xD Sooo... 1 minute left...

60...59... blah blah . Until the last 10 seconds, we just started to count! hahah!
Only our table were counting =.='' 10, 9, 8,7,6,5,4,3,2....1 ~! HAPPY NEW YEAR! WOOHOOO~!
hahaha xD yeah, we did said it out loud! & the others just looking at us like we were crazy =.=''
KB people, u kno lah! hehe...

After that, we called everybody in our contact list. Heeh! Not everybody lah :P
We 3G them but all failed =.= line too busy i think. Just managed to call some :D haha!
yoyoyo.. altho it's a small gathering, but I like it~!

Lastly, Byebye to 2009 and HELLO 2010! :D
Happy new year!

No comments: