Nuffnang

Friday, July 09, 2010

Hang out @1 Utama :)

Joevy, Amelie, MeiNi and I suddenly feel to shop and we plan to go 1U at Wednesday :D
Thanks Joevy for fetching us! Her driving skill is very geng one! You're very safe in her car :P haha!

We had our lunch @ Sushi Zanmai ;)

Joevy & me :)

Meini & Amelie :)




Softshell crabs :D
Yum yum!


Sushi! xD

Chicken Gyoza
. This is nice too!

Our main point to shop is to buy formal wear for our presentation.
Amelie tried on almost every formal wear at Kylie Lang. hahha
I'm exaggerating :P

Me looking at Amelie on the formal wear.


Took some photos while waiting for Amelie. teehee!
Meini & me

Joevy & me.













She tried so many but cant get the right one... so Byebye. Move on to another shop lot.


On the elevator.

Photos in the toilet again ;P

Yay finally I bought Sticky! :) hehe..
I'm craving for it for a long time ady!

It's almost 9 and we still not yet have our dinner.
At the time like this almost every Restaurants are closing. TGI Friday is the one that still not closing. (We're lazy to walk to search for other Restaurant d) So, we end up have our dinner @ Fridays.


Chicken Fingers.
When I ordered this they claimed that it's chicken's leg. hahaha.
It's not, okeh... It's nice anyway ;)


Joevy and her pasta!

Amelie & her pasta also.

Me & my Chicken Fingers ;)

Meini and her pasta too! yeah, pasta again. hehe





Had a nice day with u girls! :D
Tiring but fun! Im looking forward for the next time!

2 comments:

Meini said...

yeayea me too!! looking forward for next outing LOLLL

heart your post !! <3

Zhiyee said...

hahaha, yeah babee!! xD